Giftblooms — flower delivery
Shockingly unprofessional! Destroyed morhers day! I ordered flowers last week to be sent to my mother on saturday so that she would have them to look at all day on sunday - which is mothers day. They sent an email with no apology or offer for compensation on sunday-actual mother's day saying their "delivery outlet is running over the capacity and we'll not be able make the delivery on selected date 13th. May" and could they deliver on monday or tuesday after mother's day passed!!!?!?!!
I wrote a complaint and 12 hours later and i've still not had a reply. I went on their live chat and still no apology and I had to demand a refund... Nothing was voluntarily offered. Total fraud!!! They take orders and charge extra shipping fees and say they have a %100 guarantee... Yet they have no flowers to send! I'm definitely contacting the better business bureau! Totally disgusting company that destroys people's dreams.
More Giftblooms Complaints & Reviews
- Giftblooms.com - scamming company and they cancel orders without your notice 
- Giftblooms.com - my order was cancelled without any notice 
- Giftblooms - they stole my credit card details
- Giftblooms.com - delivery of a birthday cake to germany. very bad service and scam
- Gift Blooms - cake delivery
- Giftblooms - scammers!!
- Giftblooms - valentine's day gift-worse customer service ever
- Giftblooms - disgusting company! disgusting service!
- Gift Blooms - horrible service all around & product not delivered
- Giftblooms - cake