Gift Blooms / birthday cake
My parents sent me a cake through GiftBlooms and they had a note to go with it so I knew who sent it but I received a frozen cake which needed 5 hours of thawing and no note. They didn't mention anything about not being able to send the birthday message at the time. The cake was overpriced and the shipping charge was ridiculous. Customer service was very rude and sounded like they had better things to do than to answer my questions about delivery. I will not recommend this website to anyone because of the pure lack of professionalism.
More Gift Blooms Complaints & Reviews
- Giftblooms.com - scamming company and they cancel orders without your notice 
- Giftblooms - they stole my credit card details
- Giftblooms.com - my order was cancelled without any notice 
- Giftblooms.com - delivery of a birthday cake to germany. very bad service and scam
- Giftblooms.com - their email address is fault and I have gotten empty confirmation email
- Giftblooms - scammers!!
- Giftblooms - valentine's day gift-worse customer service ever
- Giftblooms - disgusting company! disgusting service!
- Giftblooms - cake
- Gift Blooms - stating this site as a scam would be a kind review..