Gexa Energy / Deceptive trade practices
Gexa Energy is engaged in deceptive trade practices relating to it's rates. Customers are being overcharged by as much as double without their knowledge. Gexa Energy should be fined and/or forced to reimburse customers who are not under contract. Gexa willfully failed to inform their customers of better rates available. They claim that they state any rate increase on their monthly bills BUT they fail (withhold) to inform customers of a LOWER RATE available on the same bill!!! They do send out a annual notice, but it has nothing to do with rates throughout the year. This MUST stop -- it's price gouging and competely unacceptable for a company to get away with.
More Gexa Energy Complaints & Reviews
- Gexa Energy - No customer service 
- Gexa Energy - Rate increase of 100% in 6 months 
- Gexa Energy - Rate Hikes
- Gexa Energy - Unethical Billing Practices 
- Gexa Energy - Bait and Switch 
- Gexa Energy - Billing errors and overcharges!
- Gexa Energy Electric Rates - variable rates
- Gexa Energy - Disconnect Notices
- Gexa Energy - Rip off
- Gexa Energy - Highest rates