GetYourGuide / harry potter: warner bros. studio tour with transfer

1 London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom

December 10, 2018 9:15 AM
Duration
approx. 7 hours
Price
€ 89.14 (Proof of Payment)
The problem start because I current live in Dublin Ireland, but I'm Brazilian and the Immigration of Ireland have a delay to give me my IRP. I'm in process of renew my visa them I'm not allowed to go out of Ireland until I take this card if I do that I can have serious problems with Immigration.
That is the kind of thing is not in my hands. I call to office of GetYourGuide and explain the situation but they are not open to try help or understand the situation. They just say me they can not cancel or do anything. I call today because just today I had a booked in Immigration Office to ask what is wrong and they explain me about the delay and I need to wait, and the tour is in 5 days! I think if the GetYourGuide want help they can but they just doesn't matter.
I'm very upset with the situation it's a thing I was looking forward since I was 8 years old and now I just feel bad. Is like if was not enough had all this headache with the delay of delivery of my documents I waste 90€ with a Company who doesn't care with costumers!
Sad! GetYourGuide Never More!

Da