GetYourGuide / claim (giftun island snorkel) ref gyg02593729

1 Germany, United Kingdom

Dear all

Need to share with you my experience with the global international company like getyourguide on 30-6 I booked a trip [protected] Guiftun island) through website called (get your guid) they told me that within 84 hours I will receive confirmation email stating that the deal is done as the supplier may decline the booking, I waited till 11-7 without any feedback

On 11-7 I sent email to cancel the trip as they mentioned in the order summery that I can cancel the service any time without any charges and with full amount refund.

After my email 11-7 I received a call at 11 pmsaying that the trip is confirmed,  while I thought that they will cancel it because of not receiving feedback till then. That's would I changed my plans on that day.

Now I contacted them and they refused to refund the fees also they insist that they send me the confirmation email and 2hen I kept asking them where us the delivery report for the email and that I need to send me the confirmation email attache they didn't answer me any more as they don't have evidence for sending me the confirmation email

So I need your support to direct my complaint to the required channel or tell me how to escalate this case.

Me