GetYourGuide / booking#gyg44010924

1 United Arab Emirates

Hi,
I would like to fail a complaint regards with the tour that I participated this morning.

Our tour guide, Ms. Myra is an irresponsible person. During our visit to spice souk, we've been left behind by our tour guide. Me and my friend were actually waited at meeting point earlier that time given and we're standing beside tour guide. While waiting group members to be there to move to next destination, we walked to the stall just in front of us (am sure tour guide aware of this) to have a look to scarves.

After checking the price, we decided not to purchase and tour guide has had disappeared.

We waited at meeting point (at spice souk) for about 1 hour and expecting our tour guide to come and get us back to the group. Unfortunately, this wasn't happened. How can tour guide left behind customer without counting number of headcount and moved to next attraction? Don't she realize there are 2 missing?

Later than, I called total of 5 times (2 times no pick up, 2 times responded busy and last she picked the call. She wasn't admitted was her fault and pushed the mistaken by claiming we're not following her instruction. In additionally, we've been required to take cab/taxi by our own to Dubai frame while our belongings are in the vehicle.

I'm here writing a complaint and do expect some actions/investigation from Get Your Guide company.

Chia Ling