Gerald Nissan Naperville / rude poor service
The first time I went in to look at cars they showed me a nice 2008 Altima and said it was worth 18K+. I was just beginning my car search, so I wasn't ready to buy that night. Even still the manager was willing to get me below 15000, and closer to 14K. I wasn't ready to buy that night though. Even though the suggested retail might be close to 19000--no one is paying that much for a USED Nissan in this economy. They depreciate faster than their cousins--Toyota & Honda. (Don't get me wrong...I love the 2009 Versa I have...from SOMEONE ELSE.) When I returned, the same salesman took car of me, and during these two interactions he was very nice and respectful. (A bit pushy.) Since there was no paperwork on the car, they started me off at 18K again saying they'd get me to 16, 900. I told them that I understood they had to start there, but that wasn't where we left off--they'd have to come down more. Apparently the manager we spoke with before had been demoted, so we got this new guy. (My friend was with me at the time.) He told us 16500 was the best he could do for us--or find me something else. (Since I had done some research and also found that another dealer started their 08 Altimas with an asking price of 15997 this wasn't really suitable to me.) He kind of had this look like "What are you going to do about it?" When we brought up that the other manager had gotten us in the 14s, he replied "Well, I run this store." Rude. So then my friend mentioned that the salesman was going to at least knock 1000 off and put us at 15900, the GM got rude with the sales dude too. He said, "*** is that true?" He didn't respond, so he asked, "***, did you tell these girls you would take another $1000 off?" a bit more harshly. The salesman finally responded no. We left very flustered, dissatisified and will never go back. I found a better dealership in Downers Grove with better pricing, better customer service and better sales people.
More Gerald Nissan Naperville Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan Motor Company Alissa - sunroof broken because industrial malfunction
- Nissan Motor Company - 2017 nissasn pro 4x titan
- Nissan Motor Company - both
- Nissan Canada - nissan rogue 2018 issues not resolved by nissan.
- Nissan Motor Company - poor customer service and cvt engine failure