Genie Bra / false advertisement

United States Review updated:

They advertise that the bra's don't roll up but that's a big fat lie. They only have small skinny models on website and packaging. I'm not skinny but I'm not fat either. A full figured woman needs to wear one for 5 seconds and they would see the problem. I have bought 2 different sizes and they both roll up. I got mine at Walmart thank god or I'd be livid for having to pay the refund fees for them. THESE BRAS SUCK!!!

Comments

• Sk
      25th of Apr, 2012

Pics or it didn't happen

• Mn
      26th of Apr, 2012

These bras are not bras; they do not support at all, they don't do any of the things they are advertised to do. They win either way; if you keep them they are way over priced and if you return them they still charge a huge amount for s&h . These are a rip off pure and simple. It's a shame companies can get away with false advertising and profit from it without any consequences.

4th of May, 2012

I need a bra that fits. I cannot find one that fits my 44DD. It's SO frustrating. Thanks for the comments. I will not buy this one! HELP!

• Ge
      8th of Jun, 2012

Just purchased a genie bra and once again, another bra that doesn't support. I'd like to package all these ill-fitting, supportless, pieces of cloth that someone calls bras and send them to the place they are made COD.

• El
      28th of May, 2016

I thought the Genie bra was genius and decided to try it BOY ITS A RIPOFF!!! Im not stick thin, but Im not obese either it rolls. doesnt support, and its spandex like material makes me sweat and leaves red marks under my chest. I may be a 34 B or 36 but Ive never been busty and these bras are horrible and a waste of time. Please make bras that fit as Iam approaching 50 and back fat is looming Ugh dont waste time or $$$$