General Motors Corporation / complaint against chevrolet lebanon services

1 beirut - Jisr El Wati, Lebanon

Dear Mr.,
I am writing to your goodselves from Lebanon. I am Rabih El Cheikh Ali, owner of a Chevrolet Captiva, 2008 petrol model (VIN: KL1DC53FX8B254070 and Engine no. 051622).
The car was purchased brand new from the local IMPEX dealer. Everything was normal and the technical control was always done in the house of the Chevrolet.
Since July 2018, my car turned off while driving, and when I want to restart the car after it was parked, the starter works but the engine does not turn on. All this without any ignition on the dashboard.
After several visits to the garage of Chevrolet during which several repair tests were conducted; they changed the air filter, the box of the air filter, the cranck sensor, and by testing the fuel pump, the plugs, the battery, etcccc and of course I always pay the bills but still without vain...
In November 2018, they told me that they should change the ECM/ECU, sure problem of the car, but they need at least 2 weeks to import it from abroad.
At that time, I refused and I wanted to get the car especially that I no longer trust their professionalism but the surprise was that they wanted to deliver the car and the indicators of Fuel gauges, check engine and park sensor are all lit on the dashboard and they do not work. I wanted to talk to the director and explain what's going on, but they told me he's busy all the time and he's delegated another person to answer me saying it's all because of the ECM that I have to change and that costs $1800.
Meanwhile, I contacted General Motors Middle East Customer Communications Center who told me, after their discussion with Chevrolet Lebanon, that once the ECU changed, they guarantee to deliver the car without any problem and covering the problems set out above. I was obliged to agree by depositing a down payment by the first of December 2018 when they promised me to deliver the car after 2 weeks max.
At the beginning of January 2019 (one month after), they contacted me again to explain to me that they examined the reason for which the ECU was gone off and they have to change also the electric accelerator pedal which cost also $600.
Today, after 15 days again, they told me that the car is ready and they changed the fuel pump sensor also that they considered that it was the reason of the problem.
I have been a devoted customer of your reputed company for years and this is how Chevrolet Lebanon treat the customers (8 months my car is at the garage to repair same problem but with more and more mistakes, less and less professionalism and big and big bills - and now I am not sure it is or will be solved).
Now, the car still at IMPEX (your representative dealer in Lebanon) and I refused absolutely to take it back looking forward to your reply/opinion to resolve the problem and find a resolution hoping you will take my complaint seriously.
N.B: All my phone conversations with your regional/Middle east customer services are supposed to be registered if you want to be sure of my words.
Sincerely yours