Geico Insurance / will not reinsure
After 9 years with the company, clean driving record, no tickets, no claims. I was refused to be insured because I had gone without a car for less than 3 months.
They actually told me to get insurance through another company and then come back! I told them that was silly! What kind of company tells their best customers to go away?
They apologized for the "glitch"...but it is apparent they hold "policy" far above their customers, because they could see that I had insurance through them before.
They also refused to give me contact informafion for anyone that had the authority to override this decision.
More Geico Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Geico Car Insurance - refused to pay my claim! 
- Geico - geico policies and procedures! 
- Geico - cancel policy 
- Geico - geico will not pay claim 
- Geico - scam and cheating 
- Geico - racial discrimination and false pretenses by investigator brian 
- Geico - auto insurance auto-pay
- Geico - auto
- Geico Insurance Company - an insured geico driver complaint
- Geico - auto claim