Geico Insurance / Dishonest

Our car windshield was broken in the evening and we called Geico to report the claim. They told us we could go to any glass company, not the car dealer, to fix it. Since it was evening, we were authorized to get a rental car but I told Geico I wanted to get the windshield fixed that night and they reiterated that we could go to any glass company. We found a place that would fix the windshield that evening and now Geico is refusing to pay the full amount. We were told by 3 Geico employees that payment wouldn't be a problem but they are not following through. Very dishonest, VERY disappointing.

Comments

• Li
      25th of Jul, 2017

Blue Toyota Prius insured by Geico hit my car the golden Mercedes Benz C 320 2002, driver coming from behind wated to surpase me in a one line side street I stopped at the red light and he drove too fast to make a let turn and hit my car on the driver side damage my door and my mirror, Geico does not want to pay for the damages even if the insured hit my car after I presented pictures and police report, dishonest crooks!