Geeks on Site / maintenance service
DO NOT use this company...not if you value your computer or your sanity. They crashed my computer while doing routine maintenance. Spent almost three hours with their "recovery" team until they finally determined the computer had crashed.
Denied any responsibility. They could send a repairman to my home for a minimum of 2 hours @ $99.00 per hour. I said I could find someone else for less and I did. I called back and told them I was absolutely fed up with their service and wanted my membership for monthly maintenance service CANCELLED and the automatic deductions from my checking account stopped immediately. Tonight I checked my bank account...you guessed it, they charged me for another month
Had the gall to say I had not cancelled my account. We'll see if they credit my account. Also said they had no record of previous complaints. Just two months before I insisted on receiving a credit for service. Two months before that it was another problem with one of their "Expert" technicians.
More Geeks on Site Complaints & Reviews
- Geeks on Site - service 
- Geeks on Site - scam fraud 
- Geeks on Site - scam 
- Geeks on Site - they do not explain pricing - watch out 
- Geeks on Site - computer non repair 
- Geeks on Site - false advertising 
- Geeks on Site - computer repair
- Geeks on Site - not fixed, over charged
- Geeks on Site - computer on fixed as stated 
- Geeks on Site - overcharging