Geekbuying.com / sale of defective electronic products
1) sale of defective electronic products
2) refusal to take back the defective product in standard exchange while I was in the period of 7 days of retraction.
despite multiple reminders by mail, the after-sales service has made express not to process my request for return of the defective product.
So now the entity "firstname.lastname@example.org", it asks me to pay at my expense (shipping charges) of the product return that never worked. It is not at all interesting for me because the return costs (shipping charges) are more than 20% of the total amount of the product.
More Geekbuying.com Complaints & Reviews
- Geekbuying.com - fail to refund on faulty phone 
- Geekbuying - order not delivered by geekbuying 
- Geekbuying - do not buy from geekbuying! 
- Geekbuying - do not buy from these scammers! 
- Geekbuying.com - no customer support at all 
- Geekbuying.com - product out of stock 
- Geekbuying.com - product ordered never delivered 
- Geekbuying.com - 6 inch smartphone 
- Geekbuying.com - mx10 android 8.1 oreo rk3328 4gb ddr4 32gb-tv box 
- Geekbuying - https://www.geekbuying.com/item/mjx-bugs-2-b2w-wifi-fpv-brushless-rc-quadcopter-rtf-bright-black-378454.html