Geek Squad / lenovo yoga 910 poor repair
After a Windows 10 update the Yoga would bot boot - black screen but visible mouse arrow.
As I have a service contract with the Geek Squad - I took it in for assistance on 5/21/2018. The service counter issued a service Order and advised 2-3 weeks.
Tracked repairs online "status always showed"in service" - so I went to the store yesterday 6/9/2018 where I was advised that the lap top had been ready since 5/30/2018.
Signed for the laptop and took it home - only to find it Is DEAD - tried charging iot last night - still DEAD and will not boot.
Surely the technician CHECHED the unit after repairs - before shipping to the store -
I will have to take it back to the store when they open today (Sunday) but this will now take another 2-3 weeks for more repairs.
The sad part is that I found out online that the problem was from a Windows glitch and there was a simple reboot sequence fix - surely the technician should be aware of this - they replaced my SSHD
I should be reimbursed for having to buy a refurbished desktop computer to operate my business while this is going on.
More Geek Squad Complaints & Reviews
- Geek Squad - geek squad - is a total rip off! 
- Geek Squad - phone insurance 
- Best Buy/geek Squad - tv repair took forever 
- Best Buy Geek Squad - the geek squad really sucks! 
- Best Buy / Geek Squad - laptop repair 
- Geek Squad - repair a virus in my laptop - lost my entire data + fraud
- Geek Squad - did not replace defective part for freezer
- Geek Squad - can't fix my problem 
- Geek Squad - moving old info from old microsoft hard drive to newly purchased hard drive work done with geek squad at hutchinson, mn location 
- Best Buy / Geek Squad - dumb # geek squad agents!