Geek Squad - Atlanta, GA / unacceptable quality & service
3079 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30305
The Geek Squad of Atlanta has failed in many instances regarding appropriate quality control & delivery of service.
- Initially after setting up a home network that did not function properly, they refused to return my phone calls (the Manager himself wouldn't call me back), and would not rectify the non-functioning network they had set up (I had to pay someone else to come and fix it).
- I was then sold a hard drive (300 GB) that I used to back up my computer. After completely reformatting my hard drive, the external HD (that I bought from Geek Squad) failed to function a mere 7 days after it's initial purchase... It had ALL of my data for my computer. They agreed to replace the hard drive, but CHARGED ME to retrieve the data from it!
- I've attempted to contact them several times regarding computers or hard drives of mine they are in the process of fixing, yet they never return my phone calls
- Their estimated times of completion are NEVER right, and they also NEVER call to inform you an extended completion date. I was actually in the store when a woman came in screaming about this exact same issue (it appears as though it isn't just me that this happens to).
I hope that all of the Geek Squads aren't as bad as the Atlanta Geek Squad... if so, they shouldn't be in business anymore!
More Geek Squad - Atlanta, GA Complaints & Reviews
- Geek Squad - geek squad - is a total rip off! 
- Geek Squad - phone insurance 
- Best Buy/geek Squad - tv repair took forever 
- Best Buy / Geek Squad - laptop repair 
- Best Buy Geek Squad - the geek squad really sucks! 
- Geek Squad - home theater installation and configuration (receiver and speakers)
- Geek Squad - repair a virus in my laptop - lost my entire data + fraud
- Geek Squad - laptop repair
- Geek Squad - cell phone warranty claim
- Geek Squad - television installation