Ge Money India / Harassment with unwanted loan
I'd like to furnish the details of the persons/companies involved in this case before I proceed with my story :
1. ASM (Ge Money) : Mr. Yash, Cell: +91 [protected]
2. DSA : Radiant Marketing, Tel : +91 11 [protected]
3. Sub DSA : Vikash Mehta, Cell: +91 [protected]
I had applied for a personal loan of 5 lacs for a tenure of 48 months via Mr. Vikash Mehta, who collected the necessary documents from me. I had made it very clear to him right in the beginning that I wanted this loan for a longer tenure, if 60 months was not possible then for at least 48 months.
A few days later, he collected the PDCs from me saying that my loan application was sanctioned for 4.77 lacs and for a tenure of 48 months. The same day in the evening, I got a call from Mr. Yash (ASM, GeMoney) confirming me the approval but adding that the tenure could not be exceeded beyond 36 months as per the company policies. During our conversation, I clearly told him that I would have to forgo the loan as the tenure was not suitable to me and he agreed. There on, I had been calling Vikas to return my PDCs almost every day.
Then on 4th of Oct, I got a courier (the loan cheque) from GeMoney which I didn't receive and immediately called Vikas for a clarification. It is shocking what he had to say. He told me that Radiant Marketing was the DSA through which my file was processed. Instead of canceling the loan they went ahead with it because they had to meet their SALES TARGET! At the same time he promised to take necessary steps to cancel the loan and I needn't worry. I also called Mr. Yash who didn't take my call. The call centre refused to register a complain because I didn't have a loan a/c no. (since I had returned the courier without reading the contents).
On 8th of Oct, Radiant Marketing called me to confirm as to why the courier was returned. After I repeated the whole story again, Ms Madhu (Radiant Marketing) put the whole blame on Vikas (their sub DSA) but also promised that since I did not want the loan it would be canceled. They had the cheque with them which would be returned to Ge.
Today, somebody rings my bell, literally throws the envelope at the gate and disappears. So, I'm back to square one with the unwanted cheque in my hand. I'm thoroughly disgusted with the whole thing and request somebody of high authority at GE to take care of the matter personally.
One should think twice before approaching GE Money!
More Ge Money India Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] GE Money Bank - Cheating customers! 
- GE Money Bank-Yamaha Installment Financing - Unauthorized ACH Transaction, fraud, vioalation of fair credit reporting act 
- Ge Money Bank / Care Credit - Cheating, lying swindlers! 
- Ge Money Bank / Amazon.com - amazon.com store card denial 
- Ge Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card) - Non Compliant toward request 
- GE Money GE Homelending Cerberus Ltd T/A MyMoneyBank - house renovation loan - in france
- GE Money Bank - Care Credit
- GE Capital bank money finance - the stole 3,500 dollars from me 
- Ge Care Credit - overcharged interest 
- GE MONEY - credit rating