GE Money GE Homelending Cerberus Ltd T/A MyMoneyBank / house renovation loan - in france

1 UK & France, United States

My nightmare started in 2006 when I foolishly applied for a loan to renovate my property in france which I owned for 80, 000 eros. The loan was covered by a ppi that was paid for.

The loan was made via a ge money subsidiary located in paris and all documentation showed ge logo and ge money heading. No assistance was given regarding where or how loan repayments were to be paid. An initial cheque issued for 25, 000+ euros by ge was dishonored. Despite all this, the account was kept in good order and in credit. Account number 1020-647-6624has been located at mymoneybank in paris france
Which is same address and location with the same staff of ge money.
No statements were supplied and payment of 6, 532 euros has disappeared. For some reason which nobody within ge money explain ge obtained judgment of some 40, 000 euros in french court and then sent bailiff to obtain payment who promptly stole all my property, possessions, materials, tools, furniture, car and even my underclothes and wedding ring were which far exceeded any loan even though my account was in credit leaving homeless and destitute in france. None of the property or money has reappeared and despite many attempts, ge in uk and france will communicate. The ge subsidiary located in paris has since been sold to cerberus by ge and operates from same premises and staff and has been renamed mymoneybank.

Despite efforts of ge & cerberus staff account has been located at mymoneybank in paris but no staff of ge money or mymoneybank in uk or paris will provide data or discuss matter despite official freedom of information requests. Staff contacted at ge ian ferguson, jacques lognone, tory routier, mymoneybank - giles de launay de laperriere. Address mymoneybank tour europlaza 20, av andre prothin. 92063 paris, la defense, france. Ge uk address ge money home lending, po box 912, newport, np20 9pb

By fortune, I have located my account at this bank but despite official requests via freedom of information act no contact can be made with ge, ge moneybank or cerberus trading as mymoneybank regarding account or refund or even the status of my property and possessions. I am 83 years old and now virtually destitute and living in the uk instead of my dream property in france.

Ja