GE Money Bank — Refunding over payment
I made an overpayment on my husbands account. I wanted to pay it down so I sent them eighteen hundred dollars. Going thru our family finances( due to fact that have been laiad off)I realized that we needed the back one thousand dollars that we sent to them. I called personally but not being the card holder the could not help me. So my husband called and they said that the could refund the thousand dollars and that it would take up to four weeks. So when that four weeksa was up and we still didn't receive that over payment my husband called and found out that the adjustment was never done. So the lady said that she was sorry and now would get the process going to send us back a thousand dollars. Well tomorrow will be the fourth week(the actual eith week) waiting and my husband check his account w/ GE Money on his honda account and it still has not been adjusted. This money was to go to varies other bills like our heating bill, water bill, and our utily bill which now are two months past due. Most important we needed to get our three children Christmas presents. What are we going to now? Thank you Ge Money for having a heart. Great Customer Service!!
More GE Money Bank Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] GE Money Bank - Cheating customers! 
- GE Money Bank-Yamaha Installment Financing - Unauthorized ACH Transaction, fraud, vioalation of fair credit reporting act 
- Ge Money Bank / Care Credit - Cheating, lying swindlers! 
- Ge Money Bank / Amazon.com - amazon.com store card denial 
- Ge Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card) - Non Compliant toward request 
- GE MONEY - Debenham's store cards. 
- GE Money Bank - Terrible bank 
- GE MONEY - Automatic Payments and Customer Serivce
- Ge Money Bank / Lowe's Credit Card - Inept customer service 
- Ge Care Credit - the worst company i've ever had to deal with.