Ge Money Bank Master Card / Suspended after big payoff to GE MC

After paying GE Money Bank at total of at least $5,000 on two accounts, they send a suspension letter. I call, they say "there is nothing they can do." A customer since 2001, given them thousands in interest threw the years. All based on an incorrect Equifax report. They didn't even ask for the report until AFTER they had over 5 thousand clams. Further, their call center is in Spanish only unless you start to speak English. Maybe they are replacing American customers w/foreign ones. Anyway, dumped over a false report after handing them BIG BUCKS. That's gratitude. I even paid off a big heat pump/ac in 90 days (didn't move them). The letter says it's not Equifax' s fault but it's not mine either. GE MONEY BANK DROPPED ME ON FALSE PRETENSES. No doubt if I still had a balance, I would still be their treasured customer.

Jo

Comments

• Ms
      31st of Dec, 2007

I have had limited experience, but my first is negative. I mailed my first payment December 1 for a payment due December 8. They posted my payment December 9 and charged me a late fee. They are a rip-off and I will no longer do business with them.