GE Money Bank / Title held hostage!
I purchased a used KTM dirtbike in the spring of 2005. I had been making all of my payment on time until a bad divorce put me in a bad spot. I soon fell behind on my payments and my account with GE went to collections. Since then I have sold my house and settled the account with GE.(that was in jan 07) As part of the settlement agreement, GE was supposed to sent me the title to the bike... that was SIX months ago. I tried repeatedly to get through to them with no luck. Each time I finally reached a live body at GE I was Quickly and rudely referred to another phone number with another rude employee who was not only unwilling to help,but unwilling to let me speak to a supervisor. I was sent in circles for 3 days with no results, each department saying to call another department. I have been forced to hire a lawyer on MY dime to get the title that belongs to me, and now they are giving him the runaround! Today I finally had enough and gave them an ultimatum... send me my title or we are going to court and seeking damages. Meanwhile I have a bike I cannot ride, register, sell, and losing value!
More GE Money Bank Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] GE Money Bank - Cheating customers! 
- GE Money Bank-Yamaha Installment Financing - Unauthorized ACH Transaction, fraud, vioalation of fair credit reporting act 
- Ge Money Bank / Care Credit - Cheating, lying swindlers! 
- Ge Money Bank / Amazon.com - amazon.com store card denial 
- Ge Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card) - Non Compliant toward request 
- GE Money GE Homelending Cerberus Ltd T/A MyMoneyBank - house renovation loan - in france
- GE Money Bank - Care Credit
- GE Capital bank money finance - the stole 3,500 dollars from me 
- Ge Care Credit - overcharged interest 
- GE MONEY - credit rating