GE / food quality
Chat Conversation Start
At the Boston Pizza at 2910 Major Mackenzie Dr. East Markham, I went for nachos and wings and with friends and it was the worst that I have ever had. We orders a Case of wings and there was no way it was near 3lbs. the box was less than 1/2 full. Wings were small, not meaty, dry, and the hot sauce was ok (below average). The nacho's chips and toppings were skimpy for a large. There is more topping and a little Cesar's Pizza. I work across the street and because of this experience will never come there for wings / nachos there again. For such a huge profit items why is the Quality so low.
More GE Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric - dishwasher purchased in nov.
- General Electric Company - washer
- General Electric - new washing machine doesn't work 
- GE Appliances - home depot delivery of our ge stove
- GE Appliances - incomplete website and ordering information