Ge Care Credit / overcharged interest

1 po box 960061Phoenix, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-893-7864

The card is offered by doctors who specialize for coverage that is needed and insurance doesn't pick up. I am still showing a balance I paid and there is interest on the account. The dentist assistant office workers have tried to straighten it out to delete the interest charge and so have I.
Their answer is change banks from GE to Synchrony. I contacted new bank and got only miss, calm down, you need to speak to dentist. I made my payments on time and even ahead. Now, a new bank handling the account that i have been paying and the interest is tagged back on. Yes, i am angry for the treatment I refuse to pay anything further than what i agreed upon with the dentist.
i have been receiving letters from finance companies to pay then off. I agreed to pay dentist $1000.00 not all the extras the company is tacking on. I put none of the agreement in writing with Care Credit GE and now another hassle with anew company. I never authorized interest of payments on $1000.00.

Ba
Oct 10, 2014

Comments

4th of May, 2009
    GE CARE CREDIT - incurred interest all of it.

I paid 700 on my bill. because leaving me owing 700 left. because i did not pay it all off they slapped $500 interst on my card all at one time and charging me 21 percent on top of that every month

• Ju
      3rd of Aug, 2009

They are making sure to get their money in this horrible market!!
    Go see my story. June