GDex / GD Express / unethical behaviour (sexual assault) by deliveryman

1 Malaysia

On the 27th of December 2017, around 4 pm Malaysia time, I signed for a package (package number MPDS-[protected]-6064, order number [protected], barcode [protected]) delivered to my house (15 Jalan BU 6/6, Bandar Utama, 47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor) on behalf of my father who was not at home at the time of the incident.

I opened the gate to receive the package, usually other delivery persons would stay outside the house compounds, but today the deliveryman let himself up to the front door. While signing on the clipboard, he purposely grazed his hand on mine. After that, he intentionally flicked my right breast, right before taking the clipboard from me.

I am disgusted by his slimy and unacceptable behaviour. I don't know what kind of people you hire but I expect swift disciplinary action to be taken upon this man. Keep a close eye on him, I am sure this is not the first time he has dared to sexually assault seemingly helpless customers. I'd like to receive some indication of action upon your deliveryman. You can reach me at afqhshmn@gmail.com.

Af