GC Services / I know how to make them stop!

I'm writing in today with more than a complaint -- I'm offering some knowledge, for everyone's benefit. These GC Services people started calling me a few months ago. I don't know why, and they won't tell me. They just keep asking for some person that isn't me, and I keep telling them "that's not me" / "go away" / "leave me alone" / "stop harassing me" / "I can't help you" / etc.

They often have their computers call me and hang up. I think it's just rudeness. (Why do they even want to bother me?!) When there's a person on the phone, they start out asking if I'm [that wrong person], and even though I tell them "no" / "sorry, I don't know that person", they keep trying to dig further into *my* identity, and my supposed relationship with this person (who, for all I know, does not even exist!) while refusing to identify themselves. That has been the pattern for the last few months, several calls a week.

Today it got incredibly worse. EVERY FEW MINUTES, their harassment machine calls me, but nobody's there, and it doesn't leave a message. Only 1 of 30+ phone calls had a person on the other end... I gave the poor guy a slightly-more-frustrated version of what I always tell them, and he hung up. I say "poor guy" because he probably is 99% clueless about how unlawful and illegal those practices are. He probably hates his sucky job and is going to quit within the next few weeks, hoping to upgrade to a grocery sacker position.

The real culprit -- the one responsible for these offenses against Me -- is the President/CEO of the corporation. In this case, it's a guy named Frank Taylor. (See the Secretary of State, and/or BBB, and/or D&B.) Legally speaking, the President/CEO *is* the company. Legally speaking, Mr. Taylor is personally responsible (and can be held personally liable) for any/all actions "his" company takes, and that includes actions which damage/harm Me.

Legally speaking, any company who harasses you can be stopped dead in their tracks by hitting them where it counts: file a CLAIM against the President/CEO. Don't bother with any other people, no matter how high-ranking their titles sound. Don't bother with any so-called supervisory organizations. Don't bother with the expense and hassle of a lawsuit. Just file a CLAIM.

If you send written notification via registered mail, three (3) times, thirty (30) days apart, then you file a "UCC LIEN" against the guy, personally. He will then be unable to sell any of his boats/cars/houses/anything until he handles the lien appropriately, in other words, he has to remedy his wrong against you. Print this out or write it down. It works. I've had about enough of this mistreatment from Mr. GC Services, and he is just about to find out the hard way that his choices do have consequences.

Ba

Comments

• Fr
      9th of Jul, 2008

"Don't bother with the expense and hassle of a lawsuit. Just file a CLAIM. "

So give me the money and I will.