GC Services / Horrible company

This people are rude and they yell at me when all i am trying to do is pay a bill that should be making them happy. I know i have to pay and that is what i am doing but anyways moneygram deposit my money in to the wrong account # and they said they could pull it back if the money was still in moneygram but since gcservices had the money all moneygram could do was send them an e-mail and have accounting pull it back and place it in the right account # but gc services say's that they have not got an e-mail and they both had me like this for a week. So now i am so upset all i do is cry because i work hard for my money and i am sure everyone does. Today i called moneygram and gcservices on three way and i spoke to miss burn's again because i always speak with her and moneygram told her that they had send an e-mail and that she needed to take that to accounting department and she said very rude that she knew this and then she told me that she would call me back today and not to call her and then i said: well you tell me that you are always going to call me but you never do and she yelled at me and said I WILL CALL YOU!!! This place is so rude i was the owner i would be embarrassed of my company this place really needs to start monitoring there calls and listen to the type of csr that they got and they should fire EVERYONE IN OKLAHOMA AT GCSERVICES, THEY ARE HORRIBLE PEOPLE!!!

Comments

Sh
  13th of Feb, 2008

Did you agree to a payment plan or payment if full with Ms. Burns from GC Services? Do you have a copy of the payment you (or Moneygram) sent to GC Services? If so, make a copy of the payment receipt and mail (send it Certified Mail and Return Receipt Requested) it to GC Services as proof, and be sure to list the correct account so they can access your info in their database. Request a Debt Validation Letter from GC Services as proof of the debt and the amount of the debt.
Be sure to follow up with Moneygram about the email issue!

Mailing address:
GC Services Limited Partnership
6330 Gulfton
Houston, TX 77081

Don't let Ms. Burns or any debt collector mistreat you! You deserve respect and you have rights afforded to you by the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) -- the Federal Law governed by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). File a complaint at www.ftc.gov against GC Services for harassment.

Best of luck,