GC Services / WRONG PERSON

1 PO BOX 7835Baldwin Park, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-352-3778

I CALLED THE AGENCY BECAUSE I AM NOT THE PERSON THEY ARE LOOKING FOR AND THEY PRETTY MUCH BLEW ME OFF STATING THEY HAD THE RIGHT PERSON ASKING ME FOR MY DRIVER LICENSE INFO.I REFUSED TO GIVE IT BECAUSE I KNOW THEY HAVE THE WRONG ADDRESS.THEY ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO LIVES IN VAN NUYS AND I LIVE IN RIVERSIDE AND DO NOT OWN A FORD EXPLORER.PLEASE HELP ME THEY STATED THEY WILL GET MY DRIVER LICENSE NUMBER FROM THE DMV. THE TICKETS THEY ARE TRYING TO COLLECT DO NOT BELONG TO ME.PLEASE HELP ME .SINCERELY EVERETT L. SCOTT
[protected]
[protected]

GC Services

Comments

• Jv
      1st of Sep, 2009

I keep getting this mail for someone else with my address and everytime I call this company they say they will take care of it. I have sent numerous letters to this place letting them know this is wrong and it still won't stop. They are very rude and tell me why are you worried if this is isn't you. I say because you keep sending it to me the first name is correct but the last name is wrong please fix it and they won't.

• Me
      1st of Sep, 2009

Honestly I would have to agree with the company on this complaint. I get you want them to stop sending you someone else's mail, but seriously if it's not your bill than just throw it away. It's that easy!

• Gc
      1st of Mar, 2013

Am continually being contacted by this company. I recently purchased a 'new' phone only to find out it was someone else's number; a new phone with a 'used' number. Hence, I now received calls from debt collectors who either are so stupid they cant understand how a person could get a new number OR, they do understand the actual person they want to collect from has changed their phone and WANT to harass honest people who do pay their bills. One thing debt collectors often fail to realize; we have a way of finding them and where they work and live as well... they should really consider this when harassing people as not all of us are non-homocidal!

• Th
      2nd of Mar, 2013

Get their details, send in a C&D by CMRRR. Start collecting evidence of them violating your C&D (each infraction is worth $1000 to you) then find a an attorney and sue'em or pro se.