Gateway Laptop MT6460 / Deferred payment plan not received!

1 402 Garden Grace DriveIndianaolis, IN, United States
Phone: 317-894-5908

I applied for an HSN credit card to purchase the Gateway Laptop MT6460 that was advertised on HSN channel on television where payment would be deferred for one year. I was approved for the credit card account and the laptop was received. They requested payments almost immediately! Before we were aware of it my account was closed, reflecting negatively on my credit report. Several attempts were made to talk with the customer service/collection department to find the reason why my payments were not deferred for one years as promised thru the advertisement with the purchase of the laptop computer that day. No explanation has ever been given. I am only shifted around to other departments and I have never received an explanation. Late charges have accrued. The laptop has been placed under my husbands name and account as they continue to requests the payments, not placing them on the one year deferment as advertised. I can no longer call or discuss the matters on the account since it is no longer in my name.