Gates Nissan Of Frankfort / fired without notice
I was a Manager recruited by Mr. Gates to work in Frankfort, Ky. After less than 60 days of service I am replaced without notice. This was not as a result of my performance but simply put "It's just business." I commuted 2hrs daily to work for Mr. Steve Gates and quit a job that paid me 75K per year! I have 2 small children that were taken out of a great daycare and placed in one closer to my new job in Frankfort. At this point, Mr. Gates has put me on the street with no insurance for my kids, no car, no pay, and didn't have enough respect for me to give me some type of notice or termination pay. Mr. Gates might fool some by speaking of his committment to customer service but as he continues to treat his own managers this way, it's just a matter of time before his actions supercede his implied messages on his commercials! Its very unfortunate that the wealthy lose sight of their morals/values and make such negative impacts on the lives of dedicated, hard-working families!
More Gates Nissan Of Frankfort Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan Motor Company - delay and over promise service
- Nissan Motor Company - lia nissan glens falls ny
- Nissan Motor Company - I am not satisfied with nissan of chico's service on my vehicle.
- Nissan Teana - dashboard
- Nissan - nissan versa 2014 defective automatic transmission