GateCrafterspoor technical support

Very poor technical support.I had several issues including the return of infrared sensors.They sent me a new set but problem still persisted.Followup call was totally useless as is the info sheet provided by the mfr.It was written in english but as would be spoken in chinese.made no sense whatsoever.I resolved this issue by calling a competitor.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Phoenix, AZSeveral other things required speaking with them but I discovered they are VERY poorly trained despite their so called certifications.
Fortunately I am an engineer and only wanted their input in order to avoid damaging equipment.In other words, confirmation from the seller.Quite a normal procedure in business.
In summary, I would say stay away from gatecrafters.They aren't worth the heartburn.

Comments

Sep 30, 2009

We are the ONLY Company in the US with live 7 day a week technical support designed specifically for the Do-it-Yourself Homeowner/installer. We have sold over 45, 000 gate openers directly to home owners. Our support is second to none, I wish we had the opportunity to make this customer happy, we surly would have!