GateCrafters — poor technical support
Very poor technical support.I had several issues including the return of infrared sensors.They sent me a new set but problem still persisted.Followup call was totally useless as is the info sheet provided by the mfr.It was written in english but as would be spoken in chinese.made no sense whatsoever.I resolved this issue by calling a competitor.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Phoenix, AZSeveral other things required speaking with them but I discovered they are VERY poorly trained despite their so called certifications.
Fortunately I am an engineer and only wanted their input in order to avoid damaging equipment.In other words, confirmation from the seller.Quite a normal procedure in business.
In summary, I would say stay away from gatecrafters.They aren't worth the heartburn.
More GateCrafters Complaints & Reviews
- GateCrafters.com - communication/shipping 
- Gate Crafters - Terrible service!
- GateCrafters - Service, detail to design
- Gate Crafters - POOR SERVICE 
- GateCrafters - Lousy Product|Terrible Customer Service
- GateCrafters - estate swing es 1600/1602
- GateCrafters.com - This company refused to take responsibility for the broken gates
- GateCrafters.com - Dual swing gate opener 
- GateCrafters - Wrong items shipped / no service 
- GateCrafters.com - Shipping and Customer Service