Gap Studios / bella vista

1 Australia Review updated:

wow after reading through the comments I'm happy to say we had a great time at Gap Studios. We went to bella vista, the girl who booked us over the phone sent me an email with all of the information and booked a good time for my 2 young kids. They had a great time too when we got there our photographer sam was really laid back and the kids got along with him really well. When we sat down and looked at the photos the girl showing us them made some suggestions on what to do with them in our house & let us know our options. We're both working parents and it was just a really nice day together. I can't wait to pick up the frames!

An
Jun 18, 2015

Comments

3rd of Sep, 2015

The sales person at Bella Vista was extremely rude and pushy. They coax you into paying more that what you would ever imagine, and when you change your mind within the cooling off period, they are suddenly uncontactable. Terrible experience. Stay away.

• Fl
      1st of Feb, 2016

NEVER EVER go to Gap Studio!!! People, if you receive a free voucher, THROW them away!!! they are RIP OFF!!
    the worst worst photo studio ever! All they want is to sell prints, which costs few thousand dollars. WTF!
    go to other photo studio!!! any random places are better than this place

• Ke
      27th of Apr, 2016

I win $500 gift card and end up spend $2000 for 10 digital copies, so $200.00 for each. just rip off. No gift card just THROW them away.