Gander Mountain / range passes
I purchased several range passes at different times. These range passes cost $100.00 each for 5 visits to the shooting range. I have 4 passes left for a total of $400.00 of value. I go shooting often. One day the range was closed and a sales person told me they are having a closing sale and will reopen in October. I went back to the store several times to inquire about my range passes I purchased and they said everything was OK. One day I went back and to my surprise, the store was closed. I logged into the website and discovered Camping World purchased Gander Mountain without assuming their debts. I told customer service of Camping World about the $400.00 of range passes that I have and they told me there was nothing they can do for me.
More Gander Mountain Complaints & Reviews
- Gander Mountain - gift card fraud 
- Gander Mountain - ad 
- Gander Mountain - boat motor has never worked right 
- Gander Mountain - false advertising 
- Gander Mountain - possible racism 
- Gander Mountain - I am not really complaining, I do have a question about a flashlight.
- Gander Mountain - I bought a pair of gander mountain boots, scent free 2400 thinsulate boots 
- Gander Mountain - purchased a gun range punch card and was told the store was not closing
- Gander Mountain - refund check for sale they reversed
- Gander Mountain - I have a $500 gift card you guys have me because you ruined one of my antique guns