Gander Mountain / new (defective) firearm
Purchased a new Sig Sauer P938 from the local Gander Mountain store. Was told there was a one year manufacturers warranty when I purchased. They attempted to sell me their extended warranty plan but I declined. Approx. two week after picking the gun up, I took it to the range only to realize it was defective. Returned to the Gander Mountain store to get the issue resolved and was told they are only the middle man and that since I did not purchase their extended warranty they will need to charge me approximately $75 to cover the federal firearms shipping permit and the actual shipping charges. I was repeatedly reminded of what a foolish decision not to buy the extended warranty was. I find it incredibly hard to believe they will charge me $75 to resolve a product defect on a brand new product just purchased from them. Needless to say I will never buy another product from a Gander Mountain store. It's quite apparent their goal is get as much money from their customers as possible and accept no responsibility for any product problems.
More Gander Mountain Complaints & Reviews
- Gander Mountain - gift card fraud 
- Gander Mountain - ad 
- Gander Mountain - boat motor has never worked right 
- Gander Mountain - false advertising 
- Gander Mountain - myth baitcast combo rod and reel
- Gander Mountain Inc - shipping charges
- Gander Mountain - firearm pricing
- Gander Mountain Inc - delivery of discovery canoe 
- Gander Mountain - raincoat #77113 seam tape peeling off.
- Gander Mountain - customer service