Gamestop / cashier misgendered me!

1 Albuquerque, NM, United States Review updated:

I was trying to return a game and get a refund and the cashier refused to give me my money back. He kept on calling me sir when it's obvious that I'm not. How many times should I have to say "IT'S MAM"?!? I think that they are just going to continue to disrespect transgendered people in this store. I plan on telling the entire LGBTQ community about this! You are going to loose money over this!

Ma
Jan 20, 2019

Comments

• Ri
    Best Best Advice +4 Votes

Dude, really?? Do you not own or have access to a mirror? You really should be ashamed of yourself for the display you put on for the whole world. Seriously, is this a goof or who knows, the world's most masterful troll? How you think you are going to prance around looking and dressing the way you were and expect respect and acceptance looking and acting the way you did. In actuality you just single handedly set back the transgender community by about 50 years. Are you really not aware that you have achieved instant immortality and a cultural meme the likes that have never been seen. But seriously, really, have you not taken not of your internet superstardom? Please honestly, just between us, this is a major goof right, just a beyond brilliant troll? It's gotta be because no one that has eyes is never ever in a million years ever going mistake you for a woman. AND, and that's a huge and, this is for real, you need to go back and apologize to that poor clerk that YOU terrorized with your very unladylike tissy fit. You ought to be ashamed, man, or snicker, woman the way you terrorized everyone in that store with your beast like tirade. Oh, and if you think GameStop is going to lose one red cent of revenue over your complaint then I'm afraid you are nuttier than you displayed if that's even possible. In fact, their stock will probably go up just by the sales made when people come in to laugh about, I mean AT you. And no mamm I would never say any of this to your face for the fear that you'd break every bone in my body.

• Km
      21st of Jan, 2019

Which transgender are you? The ones born boy but make themselves look like woman or the ones born girl but make themselves look like men. I don't really see any reason to be upset if you are trying to be a man and they call your "sir", I'd assume that's your intent. Though if you are trying to look woman and you are called "sir" then maybe you need to work harder on trying to look like a woman. I'd assume you want to look like a woman since you want to be called ma'am, but people when being combative try speaking irrationally to win an argument. Why should pronouns be so important anyways, I thought labels like pronouns divided people. Shouldn't we be united and not use pronouns at all

• Se
      21st of Jan, 2019

LoL! WoW! Who cares! But But But seriously how you gonna be mad at a stranger for not knowing your 'gender' when you yourself doesn't even know? AaHh Phooey.

• Mr
      27th of Jan, 2019

Unfortunately this is what you get for having a gender neutral stance at life.

Boys who have their hair in pigtail braids will run the risk of being referred to as girls.

Sorry. It was not a deliberate diss. Wear clothes that show what you are and what you want to do be called that day.