Gamehouse.com / I purchased a game that won't open

United States Review updated:

I purchased a game that won't open. After trying all the suggestions on the Help page to no avail, I emailed my issue. I received a pat/scripted response sending me to the Help page (I mentioned in my email that I already tried everything). In addition, the suggestions were for Windows and I indicated in my email that I have a Mac. They also suggested calling or using live chat without providing a telephone number or where to find live chat, however, nowhere on the webpage can I find either. VERY poor customer service.

Ar

Comments

• Mp
      Jan 29, 2012
    Gamehouse.com - order never authorized
    Margaret Swinney

When I recieve my American Express statement there was a charge on it from RN* GAMEHOUSE.COM FUSUBSCRIPTION -----subscripton 206-674-2650 for the amount of $19.99 that I never made or gave them the authorization to do.

•   Jan 29, 2012

That is a Seattle Washington area code. Contact them and try to clear it up . Dispute the charge with your bank if you have to.

• Ro
      Mar 03, 2014

Whatever you do don't ever purchase anything from this site they are scam artists. The only way to contact them is extremely difficult and they take forever to reply and then it is a form letter that doesn't even pertain to the problem. After you buy a game you can only reinstall the game 3 times no matter what the problem may be. They disconnect the games on a regular basis and then you are out your money. When they finally responded Microsoft sent a warning on the email to be very cautious and not open the email because they failed their fraud detection test as an unreputable company.

• Re
      Mar 04, 2015
    Gamehouse.com - Won't issue refund after game won't load!
    Gamehouse.com

I bought Chuzzle Deluxe, but it won't load, even after trying everything they suggested. I finally asked for a refund, but after almost 3 weeks, no refund! Now they won't even answer e-mails. They are thieves!