Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za / staff/ customer service/
Visited Game store in Greenacres, Port Elizabeth for a quotation as i needed it for my trust fund to purchase a few goods. The sales floor had many sales assistants around but nobody offered to help. I then approached an assistant for help with the quotation who had given me a quotation form and told me it would be better if browsed around and filled in the specific items i want myself, because weekends they don't focus on quotes and things, sales are a priority. What happened to customer services. After payment was made i visited the store twice because i was told that they have to receive authorisation from head offices before i can make purchases. Today is the third time i visited the store with the same story being told. Also, how does one get to a managerial position when you lack basic communication???? Teach staff to speak in a respectful manner!
I've worked through my trust fund and many other stores various times, but this is the worst experience!!!
More Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za Complaints & Reviews
- Game Stores South Africa - bad attitude 
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - returns policy and manager
- Game - I will never set foot in another games store again 
- GameStores.co.za - bad service and false advertising 
- Game Stores South Africa - poor customer service
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - gas stove
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - bosch stove
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - samsung grand prime plus cell phone
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - telefunken 32 " tv
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - I want my account closed and no one is helping.