FZ16 Yamaha motorcycle / Shock up ser malfunction
I had purchased FZ 16 Yamaha motorcycle MH02 BH367 on 4th June 2009 from Excellent Yamaha (Authorized dealers of Yamaha MotorsIndia Sales Pvt Ltd) Regd Office Shanti Sadan, 45, Telli Park Rd, Andheri (E), Mumbai 69 . 022-[protected]
I started facing problems with shockupser from the 1st week itself. When I tried to accomodate a pillion rider with me the shockupser was not able to carry the load due to which the speedbraker touched the engine, stand etc. I complained immediately to the above mentioned dealer and they tightened the shockupser atleast 10 times due to which it has started vibrating! I am completely fed up with poor communication and service process from this dealer. I always keep gettig assuarances that some engineer will visit the showroom and look into the matter but no one has come till date!
Right now my bike is lying at the above mentioned showroom.
I want a new shockupser from the company as I have just purchased this bike!
Please look into the matter and kindly have my shockupser replaced asap.
More FZ16 Yamaha motorcycle Complaints & Reviews
- Yamaha Motor Corporation - Poor customer service 
- Yamaha FZ16 bike - Worst Customer Satisfaction Experience in Yamaha,Wakdewadi,Pune service Center 
- Yamaha FZ 16 - Heavy smoke, missing problem 
- Minocqua Yamaha & Marine, Inc. - Worst customer and repair service
- yamaha motors - Replacement of Engine Components 
- Yamaha Motor Corporation - bad noise in back wheel 
- Yamaha Motor Corporation - fz 25 bike 
- Yamaha Motor Corporation - 2006 vstar 1100
- Yamaha Motor (UK) Ltd - 600 mile service
- Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA - outboard dealer