FWM Laboratories / acai berry detox tablets

1 IN, United States Review updated:

Jan 2009 I purchased this product claiming to be endorsed by dr oz, oprah, and rachael ray on a small add on the side of the newspage I was reading online. The online testimonials claim significant weight loss and feeling of well being. After trying this product for a few weeks along with the recommended intra cleanse system I did not lose any weight. I gained about 10 pounds. I noticed being fatigued, headache, dizziness, ringing in my ears and significant loss of concentration about 20 - 30 minutes after I took the acai berry detox. I also felt disoriented. I did sleep much sounder at night but did not feel rested in the morning. I felt much better when I didn't take it. I canceled my account with fwm laboratories feb. 26. I spoke to "frank" (I doubt that's his real name) said no further charges would be put on my card and no further shipments would be sent. He gave a confirmation number and I asked him to e-mail it to me also. I was told that him giving me the number was enough but I insisted he email it to me also, confirming that I cancelled my account with them. I will have to wait to see if they did in fact close this account. I've read many complaints today against this company for not honoring customer cancellations. Please, do not fall for this as I and many others did. The people pictured and the testimonials for them are swapped around to make you think they are from your area then you see their picture on another popup with a different city or testimonial attached. I feel that this is an expensive scam and I hope you don't fall for it too!

Ch

Comments

Am
  27th of Feb, 2009

My future orders were supposed to be canelled also the money was even put back in my checking account but five days later it was taken back out again they also gave me a conformation number and said the were going to email me and never did now I am trying once again to get my money back and cancel and more orders.

Mr
  29th of Jul, 2009

i was willing to send for free trial a for acai berry but did not want to buy any i have been charged 74.pounds 39pence i did not want any more could i please have a i have a refund plz as im 70 and couldnt afford to pay for some t hing that i did not ask for mrs margaret edwards 121fairview road newtownabbey co antrim bt366qn n/ireland

Mr
  29th of Jul, 2009

im not happy that you took 74 pounds 39pence 118.63 dollars out of my credit card without my permission