Future Shop / Toshiba Laptop
I had a friend, who new nothing about
computers recently purchase a new toshiba laptop
that was on sale. When she got home with it, there
was no back up cds for the software.
No operating System for Windows Vista.
No other applications.
When called the salesperson, said, oh
you can get a backup cd for the operating system
but it will cost $95. At no point did they say
that no discs will be included.
Why? Because they want to make more
They also always try to sell that extended warranty
which is useless. Lucky my friend could not afford it.
More Future Shop Complaints & Reviews
- Future Shop - Sell defective appliances and not replace 
- Future Shop - Wont exchange defective product after only a week of buying! 
- Future Shop - extended warranty 
- Future Shop - Salesman misleads on Product Service Plan
- Future Shop - PSP Extended Warrantry
- Future Shop - They don't deliver and they don't cancel...
- Future Shop - NON DELIVERY OF PURCHASE
- future shop brampton - double charge
- Future Shop - Careless Customer Service
- Future Shop - Uneducated staff