Future Shop — no delivery
I ordered a 46 inch LCD HDTV and a blu-ray player on futureshop's website.
They e-mailed me for the delivery date - on friday from 8 am til 6 pm.
I had to be home at all times, so I took the day off .
I waited until 3 pm, and then called futureshop and asked if the truck was coming soon, they told me they had no idea where it was, but it would be there before 6 pm.
I called again at 5 pm, and the support-guy, john, assured me it would arrive before 6 pm, he even said if they're running a bit late, they'll call you and make sure you'll be home, even if it's a few minutes late.
He said "confidently, dont worry, you stuff will be there today"
I waited until 6:30 pm, and called them back. They had no idea where the truck was, or if the truck was going to be there at all.
I canceled my orders.
I asked to speak to a manager, and was told I couldn't. They said someone would e-mail me about my complaint. That was friday. I haven't heard anything from them yet.
Just be advised, the web-sales might seem like a good deal, but delivery was 55 $, and they may or may not show up at your door.
I lost a vacation day for this.
More Future Shop Complaints & Reviews
- Future Shop - Sell defective appliances and not replace 
- Future Shop - Wont exchange defective product after only a week of buying! 
- Future Shop - extended warranty 
- Future Shop - Salesman misleads on Product Service Plan
- Future Shop - PSP Extended Warrantry
- Future Shop - Careless Customer Service
- Future Shop - POOR COUSTER SERVICE 
- Future Shop - Overcharged for defective product
- FUTURE SHOP - DOWNTOWN MONTREAL - Extended Warranty Scam 
- Future Shop - NO DELIVERY