FurnitureinFashion / faulty goods

Glasgow, Scotland, Strathclyde, United Kingdom Review updated:

This company delivered three items I ordered and if they all arrived in good condition no doubt I would be singing their praises but 1 item was delivered with a defect and I emailed them with details (only 75 characters allowed) and pictures (also required by this company) I received an answer asking if I would accept various choices instead of a refund, I was open as I did like the item in question (TV stand).I duly emailed back that I was prepared to accept replacement part, discount, replacement item or, as I was decorating the house goods in kind. Now despite various other emails I have been completely ignored.(Oh and just try calling to complain and see how far you get).
1 month later still no reply, remember I purchased three items not just one and have absolutely no problems with the other two items a nest of tables and a tv stand for my sons room. If your goods arrive in good condition like any other company on the planet they are fantastic to deal with, BUT if they are faulty just try to get a resolution to the problem. So do not pay attention to great reviews of fantastic goods arriving in perfect condition that's never a problem with any company, take a look at those poor consumers trying to deal with this company in the event of a problem with faulty goods you will find the same complaint every time and that is no coincidence.

Jo
Feb 18, 2014

Comments

• Un
      5th of Oct, 2014

i agree they are fraudulent I had to go to my credit card to get my money back. they should not be trading
    the goods are not fit for purpose
    I have reported them to trading standards and do not reccomend them to any body