Furniture Row / mattress

Selma, TX, United States

I went into your store located at 15380 IH35 in Selma Tx, I inquired about switching my mattress I bought in Jan of this year due to it being uncomfortable, just too firm For me. On Sept 17th A gentleman named Jake said the had some last year models on sale. He showed us 2 that he had available one was Tempur-Pedic Contour Elite Queen year-end blowout that was discounted $2400 so my difference with my trade would be $199.50 plus tax of $21.83 delivery and set would be $65, bringing the difference to $286.33. He set us up with a next available delivery for today Sept 26th.

We had not heard from them so we called they said their truck broke down that he tried to contact us but they only had our work number so my husband have him his cell.
When they were in the way he texted MY cell phone " he had earlier stated they didn't have our number" plus it was on there invoice.
Then he gets here and he's alone! So we had to help him, we paid for delivering and set and we have to do it! For that matter we could have picked up.
Then I come to like at it and it's dirty and it has a hole in it! I called the store manager and told him the situation and he said Jake sold me the floor model. He never said I was getting a used one or a floor model no where on there invoice does it state that! How can anyone bring a torn dirty mattress to a customer and then tell me I wouldn't have any warranty. Oh no!

Es