FrontPoint Security / High Sales tactic

United States Review updated:
FrontPoint Security
WHoa... talk about "HIGH SALES TACTIC!!! just got off talking to a sales rep (can't quite remember his name but from the way he talked I had the impression that he is a "latino" / "Asian") however, his nationality is not what I'm writing this. It is his sales tactic...I have just called to see how their product (security sys fair with my current system) and this called turned to "Debate" he does not listen to my concern and the issue that leads me inquire about their systems. But it ended it bashing the competitor and ALMOST CANNOT GET A WORD IN FROM THIS guy... Pathetic sales tactic!!! Consumer should be leery about this company. Be leary of this type of sales tactic and the company
Aug 7, 2015

N  17th of Aug, 2015 by
Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us. We first want to sincerely apologize for the way you felt you were treated during your sales process as it is far from the Frontpoint experience and quality of service that we take great pride in providing.

We would love to address your concerns though we are having difficulty finding your interactions based off the information in your profile. If you would not mind emailing us at WeCare@FrontpointSecurity.com with the phone number you called in with (or more information, whatever you want to use) at your earliest convenience, we would be happy to look into your concerns so we can assure this does not happen again in the future. Thank you again and we look forward to hearing from you shortly.
N  29th of Oct, 2017 by
First call went well. Plan was laid out. No pressure but discounts were offered to sign on first call. So I was pleased with call. The monitoring price was high but at end of call he did reduce by ten dollars. Which was strange since he said it couldn't be done. Im still on the fence but leaning toward using them.

FrontPoint Security Logo FrontPoint Security