Frontier Airlines / luggage damage

1 Colorado Springs, CO, United States

I booked a roundtrip from Colorado Springs, CO. to Minneapolis, Minnesota. My reservation number was [protected]. On the return flight I arrived at Frontier only to be told that a ticket agent would be available 2-hours before the flight only. There was a line and people were waiting 4-hours before the flight. After I let it be known that I was 70-years old with a weak heart, the other passengers who were waiting told me that I could go sit down and they would come and get me when the counter opened. I had a 21-inch bag and a purse. I made sure that my bag fit into the recepticle that determined if you could carry your bag on board, and it fit. The ticket agent insisted that I could not carry my bag on so she put it on the conveyor belt for the cargo hole. After I collected my bag and got a wheelchair I was transported to my car. I was so tired that I left my bag in the car when I arrived home at 7:15 p.m. on the 29th of July, 2018. When I retrieved my bag from the car on July 30, 2018 and saw the damage I called Frontier and lodged a complaint immediately. They informed me that I was two hour over meeting the 12-hour notification clause for reporting damage to your property. As a result they refused to pay for the damage to my Bag. The experience with Frontier Airlines was the worst experience I have had since I have been traveling. I wonder why Priceline continues to book passengers on Frontier Airlines knowing what a sub-standard airline they are. They are too cheap to even be concerned with the comfort and consideration of their passengers. They even charge for the snacks on the plane...nothing is free!!! This is my last time booking with Frontier or Priceline! Priceline should know better! Or care more.

• Updated by Juanita Whitaker, Aug 05, 2018

I am still waiting to see what Priceline will do and what their response to my complaint will be.

Ju