Frontier Airlines / Early returns program!

Phone: 310-809-9874

Don't bother with Frontier Airline's Early Return Program. They allow you to earn a lot of points but they don't give you anyway to use them. A round trip ticket with flexible dates is impossible to get and I don't know why they have Mexico as an option. What a joke, I regret ever flying with them. One-way tickets are possible but not likely.

Dr

Comments

• Na
      12th of Aug, 2008

Use your miles-forget it. We tried to get information for months on when we could book our tickets to Alaska for next Spring. They continually told us to call back. This went on for two months. Finally, we gave up and tried to book our flights to New York in December and found that it was too late. Thanks to the misinformation from Frontier and the blackout dates, we had to purchase all of our tickets for both trips although we have 50, 000 miles. I wrote a letter to the Frontier CEO requesting resolution. We received a letter back thanking us for our "feedback". I have called the person who signed the letter, early returns, consumer affairs (which is really customer service) and the Administrative Assistant to the CEO. I've written another letter. I want a complete and just explanation of their bad service and a resolution to my problem. I am thoroughly disgusted with Frontier, am canceling my cards and transferring my miles.

• De
      11th of Oct, 2008

I've had the same problem without any resolution. I've even tried to book flights using my early return miles to some of the less popular cities Frontier flies to without any luck at all!!
    I'm wondering WHO has actually had luck successfully using their early retun miles?

Any info you can share about transferring your miles?

• Cr
      6th of Aug, 2009

I agree with both comments. According to the Customer Service rep and the ticketing agent, if no designated Early Returns seats are available the website drops you back to the member log-in page, requiring re-entering ID #, password, departure city and date, destination city and date. Which takes minutes. Then it happens again with your modified query.

Even their ticket agents do the same thing if you are willing to pony up the $25 booking assistance fee.

The ticketing agent was unable to tell me when or where I could use my Early Returns miles, and gave up after trying 10 different options. It turns out that if you try to book several months out, it is no better because they have not released any seats for the frequent flier program until they have analyzed they won't be able to sell them.

So it would a genuine stroke of luck and would take a lot of effort to get a seat any where with their Early Returns program.
    It would seem that this program and their websites are designed to deny use of benefits. It is fraudulent.

• At
      16th of Sep, 2009

I've had Rewards points sitting around for over a year and can never find any flights. I tried to book eight months out and there are no seats. You can't book more than 320 days anyway, though in reality you just can't book anything. These are worthless. I hoped they could transfer to another airline, but MidWest doesn't exactly service California. Of course, if I tried to use them on that sole partner airline, I'm pretty familiar with the message that would come up. Don't they realize the ill will they are generating with this mileage program? Why don't they just pump swine flu virus into the air vents? It would be just about as effective a way to get customers to their planes. Good grief!

• El
      30th of Nov, 2009

I just spent several days working a couple of hours at a time trying to book a flight with Frontier Airlines to use my miles and got no where. What a waste of time. It makes more sense to just book a flight and pay the price. It was definitely not cost effective to spend over a dozen hours finding nothing. I cancelled my Master card and wrote an email to them complaining about this and someone emails me back and says: Thanks so much for contacting us. We appreciate your feedback! Blah, Blah, Blah but no help finding a way to use the @*(#$&$&^# miles!

30th of Sep, 2015

Does anyone have the email addresses for the upper management? If enough of us write them then maybe they might listen.