Frigidaire / Electrolux / side-by-side refrigerator

Kilgore, TX, United States

Purchased a Frigidaire side-by-side model FFHS2311LWPA serial number 4A61414139 in April 2016. Had a repairman out on the refrigerator on May 6 and 10. The freezer side of the unit had ice/frost building up on the outer door and the ice maker ran water that would freeze at the entry point. Had a different repairman both times. Both times they used a hair dryer on the freezer door seal. Said that would fix the problem. Said nothing was wrong with the ice maker. This unit makes the most horrible noises I have ever heard. It bangs, chatters, pops, makes a scratching noise amongst other weird noises. Both repairmen said it is because the company no longer puts any insulation in the sidewalls. Is this true? If so, why is the price so high if it is an inferior product? I have had Frigidaire products in the past and never had a problem with them. I would like some satisfaction on this problem. I purchased the item as an appliance package since we moved into a new home and needed all new appliances. I purchased them from Lowes (Henderson, Texas) and the store manager refuses to accept any responsibility for the quality of the product.

Ka