Frigidaire / Electroluxrefrigerator leak

I have a brand new warrantied frigidaire refrigerator that has been leaking profusely, and has now ruined my brand new floors in my newly purchased home we closed on last month. Frigidaire assured me they would have a repair company out two weeks ago, no one has showed and the refrigerator has continued to leak and has now spread to the bedroom, ruining floor there as well. As of today, two weeks later, I still have gotten no service repair or even a follow up scheduling from this company.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Conover, NCThe corporate manger danielle I spoke with indicated yesterday she still could not give me a repair date and claimed trouble finding a company to work on my appliance. I live in catawba county, a well populated county right outside of charlotte, nc. My floor is continuing to ruin, the molding at the bottom has separated, and we are now worried about issues concerning molding and mildew. I would never recommend giving my business to this company - if something goes wrong they are completely unhelpful and neglectful. The claims department dealing with my ruined floors was also rude and cut me off several times with trying to explain my upset at my first home being slowly ruined by the day.

La