Friendly's Ice Cream — pumpkin ice cream
When I purchase ice cream I expect the name to exemplify the taste. When I opened the container I expected the ice cream to actually look and taste like pumpkin. It looked and tasted more like French vanilla. Lot number of item [protected]. It would have been nice to have more pumpkin flavor to it. Didn't even look like there was any pumpkin in it, even though it was listed as an ingredient, it was one of the last listed. What a disappointment!
Friendly's ice cream has a reputation of being an excellent ice cream. This flavor fell way short. If I had wanted vanilla ice cream I would have purchased it.
More Friendly's Ice Cream Complaints & Reviews
- Friendly's - bad services from the manager 
- Friendly's - filthy restaurant
- Friendly's - poor service/long wait 
- Friendly's - overpriced meal/ embarrassment
- Friendly's - 3rd time waiting 
- Friendly's - employment
- Friendly's Ice Cream - inapporiate manager behavior
- Friendly's Ice Cream - wilbraham, ma. friendly's
- Friendly's Ice Cream - management
- Friendly's Ice Cream - customer service