FreeShipping.сom / unauthorized money being taken from my checking account monthly for $12.97.
I just discovered this company has been taking money from my checking account without my knowledge. I went to my bank to find out why this money was being taken out. I was given a phone number. I called it to see what it was. I was told that I had joined or subscribed to this when I ordered from Kohl's in November 2015. I never knew anything about this. This was the first time I ordered Christmas gifts online. Kohl's had sent different emails that if a certain amount was ordered that it would have free shipping. I never saw anything about this and I for sure would not sign up for something to be taken from my account. I had tried to order from Kohl's for days, but it would not go through using my Kohl's card. Finally, I used a debit card and it went through. I was supposed to get money back from Kohl's for the amount I ordered. I did not get that, and now I find out about money taken by this so called, falsely called, "freeshipping.com". I am upset. I do not ever want to order from Kohl's again, but I haven't. It was only before Christmas. I have shopped in the store and I like Kohl's a lot. Only, now, I don't know. I want all the money taken to be paid back. Since I did not agree to anything and did not see anything to agree to, this is crazy. Why would I order from Kohl's and agree to pay $12.97 a month for free???shipping??? I would not have ordered anything at all.
More FreeShipping.сom Complaints & Reviews
- FreeShipping.сom - charged 12.97$ without any reason 
- FreeShipping.сom - no autorization of charge 
- CMG*FreeShipping. C 866-326-0584 CT - unauthorized charges 
- FreeShipping.com - scam for unauthorized charges 
- ICFreeShipping.com - 12.97 per month charge not requested 
- CMGFreeShipping.com - membership fees 
- FreeShipping.сom - charged for no reason 
- FreeShipping.сom - monthly charges
- FreeShipping.сom - charged $12.97 without reason
- IC Free Shipping - charges monly and did not get any service.