FreeShipping.сom / scam - dishonest

CT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-869-5597

This website pops up when you order something on line through one of their 'business partners' sites, but you will not get free shipping on that order like it states, as you have to go "through" their website for it to work. Then you will get charged each month for the service (most people don't realize this til after they are charged). Then you have to apply for the shipping rebate. When you do apply for a rebate, it takes 4-6 weeks to receive AND IF YOU CANCEL before you get your rebate (even though IT IS IN PROCESS and you've paid your monthly fee) you will not get it because your acct. has to be OPEN to receive the rebate... therefore you are always having to pay a minimum of $12.97 far past the time you filed for the shipping rebate -- which usually is less than their fee! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

Comments

25th of Apr, 2012

This happened to me.I cancelled BEFORE my 30 days was up, Due to the fact that they said it would take 6 weeks to get my REBATE.Which means I'd have to pay for my next 30 day membership, your account has to stay open in order to get the REBATE.they in turn take that money that you paid for your next 30 day membership, and that is what they send you, YOU"RE STILL PAYING FOR YOUR OWN SHIPPING!!! WHAT A SCAM!!! I WON"T EVER DEAL WITH THIS WEB SITE EVER AGAIN!!! AND YOU SHOULD"NT EITHER.