Freelancer.comemployer (scammers) not paying tracked hours completed jobs

I've finished doing a writing project for this jaylinejackson from the us. His business is on seo content writing. His skype name is magic content point. If you ever encounter anything like asking you to write articles, beware of them. You will only waste your energy. He has a verified payment method so I pushed through the project. He added me in skype and we did the project over there but did the invoice in freelancer.com. I sent the invoice but no payment arrived. He said he was working over it. But after some days, I started having doubts. I stopped working for him. Now he remove me from his skype. Wasted time and effort and no $600 for me. My mistake is to use freelancer again. I've never learn from my first lesson where payment through milestone has never released in my account but I got deduction for service. For all of you looking for part time job, don't waste your time and effort expecting you will get some money in this site. I believe all the freelancers who posted here. Such a place of scammers indeed. I hope karma comes to them a million times.

Ki